Alliance – Your One Stop Shop for ADUs
- Countless companies are jumping on the manufactured home bandwagon, due to changes in the ADU laws.
- Alliance has been designing and building manufactured homes since 2006, with over 2,000 projects completed to date.
- Our dedicated, in-house construction team, Alliance Installations, is licensed specifically to install manufactured homes (C47 – #912670).
- Our partner, Mod Build Inc, is licensed in general construction (B – #1065701) and specializes in securing permits, performing underground utility work, and coordinating all on-site aspects of an ADU project.
- With everything you need in one place, Alliance can take your ADU project from initial design to final completion – turnkey pricing starting at $199,000.
The Alliance Process
Step #1 – Let’s Discuss (Free)
- Visit one, or both, of our offices to tour our display models, learn about new regulations and discuss the possibilities.
- We have 7 display models, including 2 ADUs, to help you get to know our product and to spark inspiration for your project.
- Understand general pricing and receive a ballpark estimate – turnkey pricing starting at $199,000.
Step #2 – Let’s Design (1-4 weeks; $3,000 due)
- One of the great benefits of factory built housing is the ability to work on multiple aspects of a project simultaneously.
- Begin customizing your floorplan for $1,000 – you now have access to in-house design professionals.
- Begin designing your backyard for $2,000 – you will receive a site plan with the proposed ADU location and overall scope of construction work – this becomes the basis for future correspondence with the building department during the permit process.
- Receive a final proposal with firm numbers for your review – if we are a good fit, sign the contract and move forward.
Step #3 – Let’s Get Approval (4-12 weeks; $5,000 due)
- At this point we have all the design details dialed in, now it is time to secure approval from the city or county.
- We generate all necessary plans, documents, and engineering related to your ADU, its foundation system, and the utilities – the good news is we have a head start as much of that work was completed during the design phase.
- We submit our plans to the building department and respond to any questions or comments until we receive approval to build.
Step #4 – Let’s Build (8-12 weeks; 25% due)
- With the permit in hand, and the tedious part behind us, we can now move forward full steam ahead!
- Upon receipt of 25% of the home price, we give the factory the green light to begin manufacturing your ADU.
- Upon receipt of 25% of the construction price, we begin site preparation in your backyard.
Step #5 – Let’s Move In (2-4 weeks; remaining balance due)
- Your backyard is fully prepared for the big day, and so are you!
- Your ADU is delivered, placed on its foundation system, and all additional on-site finish work is completed.
- The final inspection with the city or county takes places, and the permit is signed off.
- You have unlocked the full potential of your backyard, time to celebrate!